|Chillin on the bus at 5 Point Film Fest|
I created this salad after glancing at a post from the Sarah at The Yellow House. The dressings differ, but the idea is all Sarah. I have made this a few times, and got rave reviews at a Sunday BBQ.
Inspired by The Yellow House
- 1.5-2 pounds new potatoes
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt generously and add potatoes. Cook until fork tender (about 30 minute depending on size).
- Meanwhile combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, mustard, coriander, a pinch of salt and a little fresh ground pepper in a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
- When the potatoes are finished slice into 1 inch cubes with skin intact and place in a large bowl. Sprinkle paprika over potatoes.
- Add arugula to potatoes and drizzle the dressing over. Toss well.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
Some April Shots:
|Highlands Bowl, Pyramid Peak, Maroon Bells|
|Sisters in Denver|
|Springtime Freshies in he Bowl|
|Highlands Closing Party on top of the Bowl|
|Mini Road Trip to Fruita for the first MTB of the season|