· ¼ cup soy sauce
· 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
· 1 teaspoon curry powder
· Black pepper
1. Rinse tofu and pat dry with paper towels, place on a plate between paper towels, put another plate on top and weight with a can, allow to sit for 5 minutes to remove some more of the water
2. Place everything except tofu and sesame seeds in a medium bowl and cut tofu as desired, strips are good for dipping, cubes for croutons or larger to maintain some silky texture
3. Add tofu and allow to sit 15 minutes
4. Heat oven to 350 degrees and spray or wipe cooking oil over a large baking sheet or in a baking pan
5. Lay out tofu in a single layer, sprinkle seeds over and bake tofu 10 minutes, flip and bake 10 more minutes.
6. The longer you bake, the chewier the tofu will become, up to about 40 minutes.