Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Links: Goat Cheese

shop local!
I am pretending it is spring, even though we just got three feet of snow in a week, and I am still rocking a down jacket and snow boots.  Every day I hope to see more green in the trees, and every day I have been disappointed   Monday I fought through a snow storm in a skirt, just because.  
Spring makes me long for days when barbecues are not frigid and greens are plentiful.  And for some reason, it makes me think of soft, local chevre. While cows' milk sends me into intestinal distress, goat cheese allows me to enjoy my pizza along with the next few hours.

One of  the Avalanche Cheese Goats
Lemon Goat Cheese Souffle
Creative inspiration: Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Whipped Goat Cheese
From the archives: Lemon Goat Cheese Souffle
With fresh greens: Meyer Lemon Spring Salad
Sweet: Yogurt and Goat Cheese Tart
Savory: Zucchini and Goat Cheese Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment