Friday, December 14, 2012

Soups: Updated (and snow)

Car Cleaning Post Snow
Last weekend we got a healthy dumping of snow (15 inches), and it looks like we are slated for another storm tonight.  I have been busily finishing the last of my shopping and non-edible homemade gifts.  Tomorrow I will start making some edible treats for Colorado friends before we head to Seattle for festivities including an adapted Italian Seven Fishes Christmas Dinner with my wonderful family.  More to come on that later.







Today's post is really just a quick update to let you know that I have recently made and updated the recipes for two of my favorite vegetarian soups and added pictures as well.  I wrote or adapted the recipes for Black Bean Soup and Quinoa Soup a couple years ago, but they remain a favorite staple.  Enjoy and Happy Christmas (season)!

Monty the Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment