Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Links: Cocktails to Sip

Picnic at the Maroon Bells at sunset with dear PT school friends
(and the hubby).
This week I have been spending time with friends in Aspen and then down in the lowlands of Denver, where we have been battling the stifling heat.  I finished up all my final requirements, and today I celebrated my graduation.  I have been hopping around to different couches and enjoying precious time with dear friends.  Now it is time to celebrate our accomplishments, and how better than with a flirty summertime cocktail?  So, without further adieu, I am headed to the park to drink a mojito and play some lawn games.  Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Five Cocktails for a Sunny Weekend (or weekday)
1. Classic or watermelon mojitos: minty good and oh so refreshing.
2. The El Diablo: tequila meets some new friends.
3: Elderflower Champagne Cocktail: sweet and cool at the same time.
4. Strawberry-Basil Lemonade: fruity meets fresh.
2. Coffee Vanilla Milkshake: with a good kick.

No comments:

Post a Comment