Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Links: On the Grill

Tequila Lime Grilled Chicken
Photo: Smitten Kitchen
Happy Friday!  Today I celebrate my final day as an intern.  The next time I work in a clinic I will (hopefully) receive a paycheck.  The ending is bittersweet, as I have had a wonderful experience during my clinical rotations.  As I look ahead to my very uncertain future, I am excited for warm summer days and eating outside on our little patio.  Thus, the inspiration for the post earlier this week, and for these links to some grilled delights. In other news the ditch/creek that flows in our front got turned on yesterday, and makes for a lovely sound.  It flows all summer to water the historic cottonwood trees that line our street.  Have a wonderful weekend, and cook outside.

Our ditch/creek and our mint
Carnivorous: Tequila Lime Grilled Chicken
Exotic: Flatbread Stuffed with Curried Potatoes, Spinach and Chickpeas
Healthy: Grilled Romaine
Traditional: Corn on the Cob
Unusual: Grilled Guacamole

No comments:

Post a Comment